New 23' Pontoon Boat Rentals
(Experience Bermuda's Waters in Syle & Comfort) - Be your own Captain!
Do you like this vessel but don't want the added stress of driving around and navigating Bermuda's waters? A licensed boat captain can be provided for an extra charge.
*Price includes fuel for all pontoon boat rentals.
Just for knowledge: 4hr rental uses aprox $40 - $55 in fuel / 8hr rental uses aprox $50 - $65
4 Hours - $400.00
8 Hours - $700.00
(price includes fuel)
with Captain - extra $45.00 per hr
16' Boston Whaler Boat Rentals
(Experience Bermuda and its waterways in these fun, sporty and comfortable boats)
*Price does not include fuel for whaler rentals. (Pay for only the fuel you use at pump prices)
Just for knowledge: 4hr rental uses aprox $25-$35 in fuel / 8hr rental uses aprox $30 - $40
4 Hours - $185.00
8 Hours - $340.00
(price does not include fuel)
28' Premium Boat Charter / Rental
(This spacious 28 foot boat seats up to 10 persons comfortably with plenty of plush seating, large sun pad, shaded bimini, music, and plenty of cooler space onboard. This vessel comes with a Licensed Boat Captain/tour guide who will take you around Bermuda's waters and coastline and show you the best places to see by water. We will customize your boat outing the way you want it. (Swim, tour around, snorkel, visit a private beach, picnic, take pictures, all is possible with our Premium Boat Charters & Rentals).
Email us for information, enquiries and to book this premium vessel.
*This 28' Premium Private Boat Charter is avaialble from our Dockyard or St. George's location. Pickups and dropoffs can be arranged at other suitable locations for a small fee.
Per Hour - $175.00
(minimum of 2 hours required for Premium Boat Rentals with a Licensed Captain)
- All Boat Rentals depart from our St. George's Location. (excludes boat rentals & boat charters with a local licensed captain onboard/hired)
- Full tank of fuel provided prior to departure
- All safety gear and necessary equipment onboard
- Cell phone or radio provided with all boat rentals so you can communicate with us incase of an emergency.
- A detailed waterproof map will be given to all renters which points out places of interest to see, areas to avoid, and where to go to go to have the most fun.
- Full orientation and briefing from a K.S. WaterSports staff member on how to operate the boat properly, docking, where to go, etc.
- Snorkel equipment, a licensed boat captain, food, drinks, etc available at an additional cost. (Light fishing tackle can be provided for our Boston Whaler boat rentals)
- For Bookings and information on our Private Boat Rentals & Privated Boat Charters. (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative will get back to you as soon as possible)
- (See the FAQ’s section on this website for answers to common questions to do with our Boat Rentals and Charters).