Departs from our Dockyard Location
Fly with Experience & Safety… (25,000 Successful Flights & Counting)
Dockyard is Bermuda’s main cruise ship port and is home to Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Lines. Just a 2 minute walk from Cruise Ship Terminals to our Dockyard location.
*This Adventure is available from April 4th 2017 – December 23rd 2017.
Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour
Experience the high-flying thrill, panoramic views and pure excitement of parasailing, plus explore some key sites and places around Bermuda’s coastline too. On this adventure you will soar over coral reefs, historic forts, or the Great Sound harbour, plus after everyone has flown all guests receive a 30-minute sightseeing eco tour of some of the best places to see in Bermuda by water. This can include visiting the sea gardens or sea turtle grounds, the Vixen shipwreck, feeding fish from the boat and even stopping for a short swim at a sandbar too. Our Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour gives guests an amazing and unique opportunity to see Bermuda from on and above the water. It’s the perfect combination of adventure and fun for everyone!
Our professional crew assures you of a safe and memorable experience. This tour is perfect for families, couples and the solo person who seeks fun and excitement on their vacation. Flight time is normally between 8-10 minutes per person. Two persons can fly together (weight restrictions apply). No experience required.
(Please note that if the winds are or become too strong for parasailing on any particular day then all guests will automatically receive an extended 2hr Eco Adventure boat tour of the island and its waterways, which will include everything in the Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour besides flying).
*When booking the “Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour” please be aware that this adventure tour includes flying plus a 30-minute eco adventure tour for all guests onboard.
(See the “FAQ’s” section on this website for answers to common questions to do with our Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour). Also please view the “SCHEDULE” section on the website for times and days that this tour is offered. Alternatively, you can contact us at (441) 238-4155 to find out availability, days & times of departures.
Please contact us at (441) 238-4155 or Book Online to book your K.S. WaterSports Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW?
- All reservations should be made in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age to participate in this excursion.
- Our “Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour” consists of flying plus a 30-minute eco adventure boat tour of the best places to see in Bermuda by water. Guests can be on the boat for up to 2.25hrs depending on how many persons are onboard. (Boat holds a maximum of 12 persons per tour)
- 300lb Maximum weight limit per person (For safety reasons)
- Maximum combined weight limit for double and triple tandems must not exceed 325lbs. (For safety reasons)
- Bathing suits or beach attire recommended to wear. (Guests can bring sun tan lotion, a small plastic bottle of water, camera and a towel with them)
- Our “Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour” is not recommended for persons with limited mobility or who are pregnant.
- If the winds are or become too strong for parasailing on any particular day then all booked guests will automatically receive an extended 2hr Eco Adventure boat tour of the island and its waterways, which will include everything in the Parasailing Adventure & Eco Tour description, besides flying. (No refunds will be given to guests who are not able to fly due to wind increases or high winds. Safety is always our top priority. The captain will automatically give all guests onboard an extended 2hr eco adventure tour when this occurs)
- Any cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tour time. Otherwise you will be charged the full price of your tour. (You must call and speak with an Island Tour Centre or K.S. WaterSports representative to cancel a Parasailing reservation. We can also move a reservation for you to another day or time as long as this request is done prior to the 24 hour advance notice period)