Come experience the ride of your life, aboard Bermuda’s spectacular tour sensation “The WildCat”.
Just imagine skimming over Bermuda’s crystal clear waters, the wind blowing through your hair, music playing in the background, while you take in all the amazing scenery and sites around you. This is the WildCat! The WildCat offers its guests a unique and fun sightseeing adventure which takes you around Bermuda’s scenic coastline.
FAST, SAFE, FUN , AND AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!
What is the WildCat?
The WildCat is a 50ft high-speed custom hydrofoil catamaran, powered by twin 1000 horsepower turbo-charged diesel engines. WildCat’s specified design gives her both speed and stability, carrying up to 54 passengers on a exhilarating ride in complete safety and comfort. As you explore the island you’ll get a view of Bermuda’s scenic coastline that even some locals have never seen before, complete with an entertaining narrated tour of the island’s historic sites and other points of interest.
What to Expect?
- A fun, thrilling sightseeing adventure which takes you around Bermuda’s coastline and is the only tour of its kind.
- Skimming over Bermuda’s glistening turquoise waters.
- Exploring several harbours, bays, private islands and inlets.
- Several slow down areas where we point out places of interest and where guests can take some great pictures too.
- Passing many historic sites located around our coastline.
- Seeing many famous homes plus million dollar mansions along “Billionaire’s Row”.
- Exploring the oldest Forts in Bermuda plus historic shipwrecks.
- Passing Bermuda’s pink sand beaches and popular beach spots.
- Seeing Bermuda’s popular resorts and hotels located around our shores.
- Traveling through the tip of the Bermuda Triangle.
- Spotting Sea Turtles and Longtail birds (when in season).
- Stopping for a swim at a secluded beach or sandbar (some WildCat tours only)
- Visiting the historic Town of St. George’s, “A World UNESCO Heritage Site”. (R.T.I St. George’s Stop Adventure only)
- A narrated tour of all the amazing things you will see aboard the WildCat.
- Music playing in the background as you skim across the water.
- See our WildCat FAQ’S section for answers to common questions.
Our WildCat Adventures & Tours?
We offer a few different types of WildCat Adventures & tours which depart from our K.S. WaterSports Dockyard location. All our WildCat Adventures are narrarated from start to finish, and take you around Bermuda’s gorgeous coastline.
What makes The WildCat Unique?
- WildCat was named one of the best adventure tours in Bermuda, which offers visitors and locals a unique, fun, sightseeing experience, and a tour which is surely not to be missed!
- Unlike regular tour boats and sightseeing tours, the WildCat is an adventure sightseeing tour and the only one of its kind which is packed with fun and thrills for persons of all ages. It is also the only tour boat that takes guests around the entire island of Bermuda too.
- You get to see more of Bermuda in a shorter time period thanks to the speed and design of the WildCat.
- We currently offer three(3) different WildCat Adventures/tour packages. Please click here to see all of our WildCat tours.
- Experience 360 degree views of all the amazing sites around you.
- WildCat is the only tour boat which currently offers guests a stop over in the historic town of St. George’s. (Not all of our WildCat adventures offer this stop over. Please visit our WildCat Adventure and tours page for details)
- WildCat is also great for private group charters and company parties and outings. We can customize 1/2 day and full day packages to include numerous activities, including swimming, food and beach stops, special areas to visit, touring and driving around the entire island, and so much more! Email us for more information on our private WildCat charters & tour packages. You can also visit our Boat Charters page for a list of all our WildCat Charter Boat Packages.
How to Book and Where to go?
Our WildCat tour boat departs from our K.S. WaterSports Dockyard facility. See our locations page for details and how to get to our location.
- You can book your WildCat adventure online on our website or over the phone at (441) 238-4155 to speak to a representaive who will be glad to assist you with your reservation.
- For cruise ship guests docking at Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf cruise terminals, it’s just a 2 minute walk to our Dockyard location from the cruise piers, where you can walk in and book your WildCat Adventure tour at the “Dockyard Watersports Centre”. (Advance reservations are highly recommended though as space is limited and fills up quickly, so book early and prior to arriving in Bermuda to avoid dissapointment!)
Dockyard is Bermuda’s main cruise ship port and is home to Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Princess, Carnival and Norwegian Cruise Lines. Just a 2 minute walk from Cruise Ship Terminals to our Dockyard location.
Important Things to Know?
- The WildCat Adventures are suitable for persons of all ages, but children under 5 years old may not participate.
- It is highly reccomended that you book your WildCat adventure in advance and before you arrive in Bermuda to avoid disappointment, as space fills up quickly. (Space on the boat is limited)
- Maximum weight limit per person must not exceed 300lbs. (For safety reasons)
- The WildCat Adventures may not be suitable for women who are pregnant, persons with limited mobility, or persons with conditions that may be affected by a high-speed ride.
(If you suffer from severe back problems and/or struggle with constant back pain then the “Round The Island Adventures” may not be the adventure type for you)
- The WildCat does not have wheelchair access unfortunately.
- Any cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your scheduled WildCat tour time. Otherwise you will be charged the full price of your tour and no refund will be given.
You must call and speak with an Island Tour Centre (ITC) or K.S. WaterSports representative to cancel a WildCat reservation (441) 238-4155.
We can also move a reservation for you to another day or time as long as this request is done prior to the 24 hour advance notice period.
Some Tips and Pointers:
- The WildCat is about having fun outdoors and on tour, where you soak up the sun and rays while enjoying the many beautiful sites around you. Dress attire for the WildCat is causal wear or beach & swim wear, i.e. Bathing suit, short sleeve tops or tanks, shorts, etc. (During the month of April it is highly recommended that you bring a light jacket with you as sometimes in April the weather can be quite cooler and in the low 70’s or high 60’s)
- All guests participating on the 2.5hr WildCat “Coastline & Swim Adventure” must be wearing their bathing suits prior to boarding the vessel, as there are no changing rooms on this vessel. A towel is also recommended on this tour.
- Sunglasses are good to have and wear onboard to help with the glare in your eyes. Polarized shades are great to wear because you will see more coral reefs in passing and more detail of the wonderful sites around you, plus less glare.
- Sun tan lotion is always good to have but we reccomend all guests to put sunscreen on prior to boarding the vessel and going out on tour.
- It is also reccomended to bring a small plastic bottle of water with you. Staying hydrated is always important when in the sun and outdoors.
- Don’t forget to bring a camera with you. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on some great opportunities to take some amazing photos of our Bermuda Paradise.
- Please see our FAQ’S section on our website for many answers to common questions pertaining to our WildCat Adventures.
- Click Here to see a list and description of all our WildCat Adventures.